Leadership Centre - Course Booking Guide
In order to apply for any HSC Leadership Centre course you must first register with us. Once registered, your login will allow you to do the following:
- Access to your own private Portfolio area
- View a record of all your current and past courses attended
- Download your course certificates whenever you wish
- Track the progress of your course application (New, Approved, Rejected etc)
- One click application for any new courses.
- As a line manager you can view any course your employees have applied for
In order to create an account, each user must have their own e-mail address and Staff Number. You can use your HSC email address, or alternatively, use your personal email address. If you don’t have an email address, you can create one by using one of the many email providers, such as, Hotmail, Google Mail, or Yahoo Mail. If you need to do so each site will provide you with a step by step guide to creating an e-mail account.
In order to Apply for any HSC Leadership Centre course you must first register with us. Once registered, you will login to an online portfolio that will hold details of your applications.
Do you need to Register?
Once registered with us the booking process is quick and easy, please follow the steps below to apply for any of our courses
- Click on the Courses tab on the navigation menu above.
- Click on the course name
- Click Apply Online beside the date you wish to apply for
- Complete Online Application Form
that are currently running, you can also select courses within a
Online Booking FAQ's
- I don't have a work email address
Although a work email address is preferable it is not necessary. You can use your own personal email address to register with us. If you do not yet have any email address, email accounts can be created easily with various providers, such as, Hotmail, Google Mail, or Yahoo Mail.
- What happens after I have submitted my application?
You will receive an email thanking you for your application, an email will also be sent to your line manager informing them of your application.
If you do not receive this email you should contact the course administrator named on the course details page.
Please note this is not an automatic confirmation of your place.
We will contact you at a later date regarding your place on the course.
- How will I be informed if my place is confirmed?
When we have recieved enough applications to ensure a course will take place, administrators will send an email to all applicants informing them if they have a place on the course or not. You can also login to check the status of your application. If the status of your application is 'Confirmed' you are expected to attend on the date outlined.
- How do I pay for my place on a course?
If your organisation has a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with us, we will use the information on your application to determine if the SLA covers your place. If not your organisation will be invoiced following attendance at the course. If you or your organisation does not have an SLA agreement we will invoice you following attendance at the course.