Excel - Advanced
To give participants the skills to unlock Excel’s full potential by using some of its advanced features.
- Name cells and ranges
- Use data validation to control the type of data entered into cells
- Create conditional dropdown lists
- Use functions such as Countifs, Sumifs, Averageifs, Hlookup, Vlookup, Networkdays, Nested Ifs
- Share workbooks and collaborate with others
- Create Pivot tables and Pivot charts
- Introduction to recording macros
- Format and modify charts
- Customise ribbons
Suitable for those who have already attended our Intermediate Excel course, or those who already have a sound working knowledge of MS Excel.
(Prices do not include VAT)