Access - Advanced
This course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of some of the more advanced features in MS Access.
- Queries that perform actions
- Queries that perform calculations
- Queries displayed as crosstabs
- Explanation of the different types of query joins
- Using functions to automatically complete a form control
- Apply conditional formatting to a form control
- Add subforms to a main form
- Create a switchboard (Main menu)
- Create Macros for buttons
Suitable for those who have attended our Intermediate Access course, or those who already have a sound working knowledge of MS Access and want to increase their knowledge.
(Prices do not include VAT)