Access - Advanced
This course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of some of the more advanced features in MS Access.
- Queries that perform actions
- Queries that perform calculations
- Queries displayed as crosstabs
- Explanation of the different types of query joins
- Using functions to automatically complete a form control
- Apply conditional formatting to a form control
- Add subforms to a main form
- Create a switchboard (Main menu)
- Create Macros for buttons
Suitable for those who have attended our Intermediate Access course, or those who already have a sound working knowledge of MS Access and want to increase their knowledge.
When applying for this course please select the Microsoft Office version that is applicable to you. This course is run in 2007/2010.
If applying for the 2007/10 course please state which Microsoft Office version you currently use on the "Additional Information" section of the application form.
(Prices do not include VAT)