Managing Effective Practice - NISCC accredited programme
To develop the competence and confidence of Social Work Team Leaders building on existing management experience.
- Develop Social Work Team Leader roles and build on existing management experience.
- Develop the confidence and competence of Social Work Team Leaders.
- Carry out service change/improvement project.
This is a NISCC accredited programme for Social Workers within the PiP Framework.
Qualification: Professional in Practice PiP, Specialist Award 1, 3, 7 and 8.
Newly appointed and experienced Social Work Team Managers.
- Introductory day and four modules
- Use of Self-Assessment tools
- Use of keynote speakers from a Social Work/Social Care background
- Blended learning approach: E-learning and group training sessions
- 3 Assignments and poster presentation
(Prices do not include VAT)
This is a modular programme containing Four Modules. You can see a list of dates and modules below. Please select the apply button beside the programme you are interested in.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Administrator|
|Managing Effective Practice||
Module 1- 18th & 19th Oct 2018 - Clotworthy House
Module 2 - 10th & 11th Dec 2018 - Clotworthy House
Module 3 - 30th & 31st Jan 2019 - Antrim Civic Centre
Module 4 - 1st Mar 2019 - Antrim Civic Centre
|Clotworthy House||Pauline Atkinson|