Managing Effective Practice - NISCC accredited programme
To develop the competence and confidence of Social Work Team Leaders building on existing management experience.
- Develop Social Work Team Leader roles and build on existing management experience.
- Develop the confidence and competence of Social Work Team Leaders.
- Carry out service change/improvement project.
This is a NISCC accredited programme for Social Workers within the PiP Framework.
Qualification: Professional in Practice PiP, Specialist Award 1, 3, 7 and 8.
Newly appointed and experienced Social Work Team Managers.
- Introductory day and four modules
- Use of Self-Assessment tools
- Use of keynote speakers from a Social Work/Social Care background
- Blended learning approach: E-learning and group training sessions
- 3 Assignments and poster presentation
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.