Putting People First Ambassador Training
This one day programme will provide you with the knowledge and skills to become a Putting People First Ambassador within your Trust/organisation.
Having participated fully in the programme, you will have:
- Had an opportunity to discuss the expectations around people/customer experience within HSC
- A better understanding of the importance of how staff attitudes and behaviours towards each other can impact on others
- Explored and practiced some of the skills around dealing with service users
- A clear understanding of the DHSSPNI five patient and client experience standards
- Gained learning from exploring complaints/difficult situations
- Examined real life experiences, reflected and made recommendations for improvement
- Had an opportunity to reflect on your own practice and learn from others.
For staff currently delivering customer care or patient experience programmes or for those aspiring to be involved in similar type work
1 day programme plus 2 or 3 support workshops throughout the year.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.