OneNote - Digital Notetaking
This practical course will give you a basic understanding of using OneNote for digital note taking.
- Overview of OneNote
- Opening, closing and saving notebooks
- Creating, moving and deleting sections and pages
- Using unfiled notes
- Inserting screen clippings, files and wiki links
- Tagging notes
- Use of OneNote with Outlook
- Working in pen mode
- Printing from OneNote
- Sharing and collaborating
Anyone wishing to capture, organise and access information using a digital notebook.
(Prices do not include VAT)