BSO Building Potential
- A Development Programme for bands 1-4 working within BSO only.
- To Develop Skills, Knowledge and Competence and help staff prepare for Career Progression.
- Will help you to understand the impact of your own communication style as well as providing you with techniques to communicate effectively and manage challenging situations
- Will help you discover the importance of having efficient systems in place as well as sharing time and workload management tips
Coaching Skills to Improve Performance
- Will help you to improve and manage performance, solve workplace issues and work effectively as a team
- Will explore tools and methodologies used to add value to systems and processes within your area of work
- Will give you an overview of the skills required to structure a presentation, deliver effectively and engage your audience
- Bands 1-4 working within BSO only.
- 4 one day workshops
- YOU MUST ATTEND ALL 4 DAYS TO COMPLETE THIS PROGRAMME
- If you are unable to get onto one of the dates advertised please contact Patricia and if the demand is there - we will hold further dates.
This is a modular programme containing Four Modules. You can see a list of dates and modules below. Please select the apply button beside the programme you are interested in.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Administrator|
|BSO Building Potential - Belfast||
Module 1 - 21st September 2018
Module 2 - 28th September 2018
Module 3 - 19th October 2018
Module 4 - 24th October 2018
|HSC Leadership Centre||Patricia Bell|
|BSO Building Potential - Derry||
Module 1 - 26th November 2018
Module 2 - 30th November 2018
Module 3 - 11th January 2019
Module 4 - 21st January 2019
|CEC - Altnagelvin||Patricia Bell|