BSO It's All About the Conversation
To develop a Coaching Culture within BSO.
- Understand the principles of Coaching.
- Apply models of Coaching in situations.
- Practice Coaching Skills in a supportive environment.
- Use N.L.P. techniques to establish and maintain rapport.
- Identify verbal and non-verbal techniques of active listening.
- Give feedback objectively.
- Communicate effectively with different personality types.
- Learn more about yourself as a manager.
All BSO Managers.
Facilitated 2 day programme including interactive activities and practical sessions.
It's All About The Conversation.
A 2 day programme to be delivered acroross the BSO, to raise awareness of Coaching Skills as a compassionate Leadership Tool to support staff and enhance performance.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.