Business Continuity Master Class
This course is delivered over 5 hours and is aimed at senior managers who are responsible for their organsation's business continuity programme.
Senior managers, often without a background in business continuity management, inherit the leadership role for their organisation's business continuity capability.
This masterclass provides the senior manager with the underpinning knowledge to strategically lead the development of the programme.
By the end of the event you will be able to:
- State the six elements of the business continuity management lifecycle and how this can be applied within an organisation
- Describe the role and importance of the BC Policy and BCMS governance arrangements
- Explain the function of the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and the methods that can be used to implement a BIA
- Describe the 3 levels of an incident response structure
- Analyse the importance of exercising business continuity plans and list the five types of exercise
- Evaluate methods for embedding business continuity within an organisation.
Assistant Directors & above
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.