Portfolio management approaches the management of change projects and programme management from a strategic viewpoint. It provides an overview of all change activities including what is in the portfolio, what it is costing, what risks are faced, what progress is being made, and what the impact is on business as usual and the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- Portfolio concepts, terms and benefits.
- Categorization and identification of the portfolio structure.
- Evaluation and selection of potential work.
- Prioritize and balance the work of the portfolio.
- Authorize, activate and manage the portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- Review and report on portfolio work throughout the year.
- Update the portfolio work when organizational strategy changes.
Programme managers in the broad HSC ehealth environment.
One day overview facilitated by a BT expert.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.