PHA/HSCB Coaching Champions - ILM Level 5
To develop Managers as internal coaches
- To review own ability as an internal coach
- To understand the skills, principles and practice of effective management coaching
- To undertake management coaching in the workplace
- To reflect on your performance as an internal coach
- To achieve a recognised coaching qualification
Middle and Senior Managers throughout the public, private and voluntary HSC Sector.
This includes: Clinicians and professionals with management responsibility, Social Work Managers throughout HSC support functions
A blended learning approach including module delivery, 12 hours of coaching practice and coaching supervision, supported by on-line materials
Participants will be required to complete two written assessments and submit a reflective coaching diary(demonstrating coaching practice) in order to obtain a Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.