To equip those with a responsibility for leading change with a structure and tools to support both small change initiatives, and large transformation pieces. This is a brand new programme and is based upon up to date research and best practice, and runs over 2 days.
At the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Explain what change management means within Health and Social Care
- Explain why change management is essential for successful transformation
- Explain the component parts of the change model
- Identify appropriate tools to use during change initiatives
- Utilise change management practices to deliver effective outcomes in Health and Social Care
Assistant Directors (8b to 8d) and band 7 staff who are engaged in change programmes across Health and Social Care, or who aspire to be.
A combination of theory and practical application, and a case study
This is a Regional Programme that is funded by the Department of Health.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.