Nurse & Midwife Development Programme.
- The programme to assiat bands 5 & 6 Nursing and Midwifery Staff to develop their potential and take ownership of their Career Development by building on their current skills and competencies.
- To develop an understanding of management competence including Team Working, Managing Change and Service Improvement.
- To understand Strategic Issues and how these impact on the Wider HSC Environment.
- To deliver an Effective Group Presentation.
- To examine Longer Term Options and Personal Development.
- Band's 5 and 6 Nurses and midwives working within the Health and Social care.
- Interactive Lectures, Group Work, Guest Speakers, Practical Application
NOMINEES ONLY MAY APPLY
NURSE & MIDWIFE DEVELOPMENT PROFRAMME
- If your organisation has a Service Level Agreement with us there will be no direct cost for the participant
(Prices do not include VAT)
This is a modular programme containing Four Modules. You can see a list of dates and modules below. Please select the apply button beside the programme you are interested in.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Administrator|
|Nurse & Midwife Development Programme||
Module 1: 15 & 16 January 2020
Module 2: 12 & 13 February 2020
Module 3: 26 & 27 February 2020
Module 4: 26 & 27 March 2020
|HSC Leadership Centre||Pauline Atkinson|