Nurse & Midwife Development Programme
- The programme to assiat bands 5 & 6 Nursing and Midwifery Staff to develop their potential and take ownership of their Career Development by building on their current skills and competencies.
- To develop an understanding of management competence including Team Working, Managing Change and Service Improvement.
- To understand Strategic Issues and how these impact on the Wider HSC Environment.
- To deliver an Effective Group Presentation.
- To examine Longer Term Options and Personal Development.
- Band's 5 and 6 Nurses and midwives working within the Health and Social care.
- Interactive Lectures, Group Work, Guest Speakers, Practical Application
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.