Excel - Advanced
Following the launch of HSC Learn we no longer accept applications through this website.
To apply for this programme please visit - http://learn.hscni.net/
We no longer accept applications through this website.
To apply for this programme please click here
To give participants the skills to unlock Excel’s full potential by using some of its advanced features.
- Name cells and ranges
- Use data validation to control the type of data entered into cells
- Create conditional dropdown lists
- Use functions such as Countifs, Sumifs, Averageifs, Hlookup, Vlookup, Networkdays, Nested Ifs
- Share workbooks and collaborate with others
- Create Pivot tables and Pivot charts
- Introduction to recording macros
- Format and modify charts
- Customise ribbons
Suitable for those who have already attended our Intermediate Excel course, or those who already have a sound working knowledge of MS Excel.
2 Day delivery
We are pleased to be introducing a hybrid learning approach for all our I.T. programmes. Please check course information to see if your course date is held in centre or online via Microsoft Teams.
If you have any questions concerning this, please do not hesitate to contact our Digital Consultancy team via email@example.com
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.