Excel - Advanced
To give participants the skills to unlock Excel’s full potential by using some of its advanced features.
- Name cells and ranges
- Use data validation to control the type of data entered into cells
- Create conditional dropdown lists
- Use functions such as Countifs, Sumifs, Averageifs, Hlookup, Vlookup, Networkdays, Nested Ifs
- Share workbooks and collaborate with others
- Create Pivot tables and Pivot charts
- Introduction to recording macros
- Format and modify charts
- Customise ribbons
Suitable for those who have already attended our Intermediate Excel course, or those who already have a sound working knowledge of MS Excel.
2 Days virtual delivery
Due to current guidelines regarding social distancing, we have taken the decision to run our IT course portfolio virtually until further notice.
If you have any questions concerning this, please do not hesitate to contact our Digital Consultancy team via email@example.com
(Prices do not include VAT)