Access - Advanced
This course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of some of the more advanced features in MS Access.
- Queries that perform actions
- Queries that perform calculations
- Queries displayed as crosstabs
- Explanation of the different types of query joins
- Using functions to automatically complete a form control
- Apply conditional formatting to a form control
- Add subforms to a main form
- Create a switchboard (Main menu)
- Create Macros for buttons
Suitable for those who have attended our Intermediate Access course, or those who already have a sound working knowledge of MS Access and want to increase their knowledge.
1 Day virtual delivery
Due to current guidelines regarding social distancing, we have taken the decision to run our IT course portfolio virtually until further notice.
If you have any questions concerning this, please do not hesitate to contact our Digital Consultancy team via email@example.com
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.