MS Project Introduction
This practical programme will give you a basic working knowledge of using Microsoft Project.
- Understand the concepts and objects used within MS Project.
- Examine different views within MS Project.
- Enter and organise tasks.
- Set up and assign resources.
- View and share project information.
- Track and review progress.
Anyone involved in Project Management and interested in the organisation and presentation of project information.
1 Day virtual delivery.
Due to current guidelines regarding social distancing, we have taken the decision to run our IT course portfolio virtually until further notice.
If you have any questions concerning this, please do not hesitate to contact our Digital Consultancy team via email@example.com
New dates coming soon.
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.