OneNote - Digital Notetaking
This practical course will give you a basic understanding of using OneNote for digital note taking.
- Overview of OneNote
- Opening, closing and saving notebooks
- Creating, moving and deleting sections and pages
- Using unfiled notes
- Inserting screen clippings, files and wiki links
- Tagging notes
- Use of OneNote with Outlook
- Working in pen mode
- Printing from OneNote
- Sharing and collaborating
Anyone wishing to capture, organise and access information using a digital notebook.
0.5 Day virtual delivery
Due to current guidelines regarding social distancing, we have taken the decision to run our IT course portfolio virtually until further notice.
If you have any questions concerning this, please do not hesitate to contact our Digital Consultancy team via email@example.com
(Prices do not include VAT)