Mediation - Training for New Mediators Programme
To develop the skill set for mediation in the workplace.
‘Mediation is based on the principle of collaboration problem solving, with a focus on the future and rebuilding relations, rather than apportioning blame.’
Mediation is not a remedy for every situation where there is conflict in the workplace. In some cases there is no choice but to use a formal approach.
1. Understand conflict and associated behaviour.
2. Understand and apply conflict strategies.
3. Understand the process of two-party mediation
4. Understand the role of the mediator in conflict.
5. Understand objectives of initial assessment and case development.
6. Understand the philosophical and ethical dimension to conflict intervention.
7. Understand skills for assessing conflict situations.
Managers who may deal with conflict issues in the workplace to seek resolution.
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.