Managing workplace investigations
The overall aim of this highly interactive case study based programme is to equip participants with the knowledge, capability and confidence to conduct robust workplace investigations.
Over 2 days you will take part in an interactive course and by the end will
- Understand how to manage unacceptable workplace behaviours using either various informal approaches or formal investigation as appropriate,
- Be aware of and understand relevant legislation and our obligations as employers,
- Be familar with relevant policies and procedures,
- Be able to plan and conduct a fair and thorough investigation,
- Understand how to analyse the evidence and write a clear and reliable investigation report.
This programme is for
- HR Professionals
- Managers who undertake investigations - all levels
- Staff representatives.
Currently no new dates for 2021/22
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.