From Classroom to Virtual Classroom
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant that organisations and teams have needed to rapidly find ways to deliver training remotely.
In response to this, the HSC Leadership Centre is hosting a 2 hour virual learning session to enable you to translate your current classroom learning programmes into meaningful online learning experiences.
During this practical session, we will explore ways you can:
- Chunk down material to suit virtual learning
- Learn tips on how to Motivate your audience, Present effectively, Connect with your learners and help them apply their learning
- Review digital options for self-managed learning
- Host and troubleshoot a live session
- Explore practical techniques to creatively engage and involve your participants online
OD & L&D teams across HSCNI
2 hour virtual learning session
Cost - 1 short course place per person
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.