SHSCT - How Do I Look After My People
The purpose of this resource is to equip Line Managers with the ability to identify the signs of symptoms of staff who maybe experiencing difficulties with their wellbeing. The blended approach will provide managers with an opportunity to increase their awareness of the subject, but they will also hear some of the resources that already exist to support them in their role.
- Ensuring that managers are confident and competent to recognise the early signs and symptoms of staff presenting with either or both mental and physical health problem.
- Support for Line Managers so that they can monitor signs such as cognitive ability, emotional wellbeing, physical and behavioural symptoms of overall wellbeing.
- Promotion of early intervention which will enable greater health and wellbeing recovery.
- Health and Wellbeing Hacks to support the wellbeing of all staff , e.g., Start Well, End Well initiative.
- Southern Trust only may apply.
- Managers/Team Leaders/Supervisors – staff with line management responsibility in SHSCT.
Faciliated: 1 hour 30 minutes.
Recorded vod cast: All participants are required to watch a 30 minute pod cast - Click here to access:
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.