SHSCT - A Guide to Personal Resilience
Personal resilience is the way we cope with challenging and difficult situations in order to overcome them. Simply put, it’s how we personally recover from stress.
This session presents information on resilience and practical tips and suggestions for maintaining and enhancing personal resilience during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This session is part of the Creating a Great Place to Work initiative which aims to support staff to understand how important their health and wellbeing is and what they can do to look after themselves.
- Introduction to resilience
- Why it is important to be resilient
- The underlying skills needed to be resilient- reflective thinking, flexibility, coping skills, peer support
- Self-care and self-compassion
- How to enhance resilience- mindfulness, relaxation, self-awareness
- Action planning
All Southern Health & Social Care Trust Staff
Faciliated: 1 hour 30 minutes
Recorded vod cast: All participants are required to watch a 30 minute pod cast - Click here to access
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.