SHSCT - Transitioning to be a People Manager
To provide an opportunity for self- reflection and development for staff who are considering moving into management roles or who are relatively new to management roles.
- Opportunity to reflect on where you are now - as clinician, team player, clinician/manager, leader/manager;
- Awareness of your new role, which skills/attributes you bring and which you need to bring;
- Explore why you wish to move into management role;
- Develop an understanding of your expectations v the reality of your new role;
- Understanding the role of a people manager in context of collective leadership;
Pocket Manager - 5 Top Tips as you move into your new role
Staff who are considering moving into their first people manager roles or who are relatively new to role .
- 2 Introductory 20min webinars – to be completed before attending facilitated session. Click here to access https://view.pagetiger.com/cftwnpb/1
- 1 facilitated 2 hour session - available on 3 dates
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.