SHSCT - Compassionate Conversations
To equip team leaders with the knowledge and skills for having conversations which require sensitivity and compassion
This session will address the following:
1. Team leader role in facilitating compassionate conversations - difficult and encouraging conversations
2. Underpinning values & behaviours
3. What makes a compassionate conversation?
4. Signposting for further support
5. How do we have a compassionate conversation? – using a simple structure
Southern Health & Social Care Trust Team Leaders
All participants are required to watch A 45 minute on-line pre-recorded session which will provide thoughtful information for reflection and action. Click here to accesshttps://view.pagetiger.com/cftwnpb/1
2hour follow up session via zoom
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.