Creating and Delivering Virtual Training - Northern Trust Speech and Language Therapists
This course will cover the range of Zoom features which are available and how they can be used to create interactive and engaging training. It is aimed at those who are moving their training from face to face to online and want to increase their confidence and competence in virtual delivery.
- Utilising Zoom as a virtual classroom
- Chat / Reactions
- Screen sharing and advanced screen sharing
- Setting up breakout rooms
- Setting up polls
- Zoom settings
- Audio and video settings
- Participant engagement and facilitation in a virtual environment
- Pedagogy within the virtual learning environment
- Amending / designing materials for digital delivery
- Resources for online learning
- Understanding digital copyright issues and Creative Common Licenses
- Introduction to using Liberating Structures online
- Managing participants
- Scheduling meetings
- Recording and auditory transcription
This course is for Northern Trust Speech and Language Therapists only.
The course is 1.5 days spread across two or three Zoom sessions.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.