Zoom for Administration Staff
Following the launch of HSC Learn we no longer accept applications through this website.
To apply for this programme please visit - http://learn.hscni.net/
We no longer accept applications through this website.
For more information, please click here.
With the rise of flexible working and working from home the need to understand and use Zoom has become more important than ever. This course provides administration staff the basics of zoom and how the platform can be used to help communicate with staff and complete administration duties.
It aims to give participants skills to confidently support Zoom meetings and training and maximise the features to create interactive and well managed sessions.
- Managing Chat / Reactions.
- Sharing your screen / Advanced screen sharing for documents and videos.
- Setting up breakout rooms.
- Running polls.
- Audio and Video settings.
- Managing participants.
- Host and Co-host functions.
- Default Zoom settings.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Recordings and audio transcription.
- Appreciate how to use zoom.
- Understand best practice for organising and facilitationg meetings.
- Ensuring accessibility for staff.
- Understanding Copyright & licensing issues.
This course is for all staff.
Virtual delivery using zoom.
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.