Project Management Essentials
Following the launch of HSC Learn we no longer accept applications through this website.
To apply for this programme please visit - http://learn.hscni.net/
We no longer accept applications through this website.
To apply, please click here.
The principle of project management in its basic form is the mechanism by which you get things done. Different methodologies and approaches such as Prince2 and AGILE are adopted by organisations as the standard through which all projects are delivered. We aim to help you improve your project management skills and expertise.
- Be able to identify and define the key project phases and stakeholder.s
- Understand all phases of a project.
- Understand fundamental project management skills, concepts, tools and techniques.
- Be capable of using the essential tools and techniques to plan a project.
- Estimate project resources and schedules.
- Be able to schedule project tasks and work packages effectively.
- Appreciate what effective project management can do for successful health outcomes for our population.
Aimed at all HSC staff, but particularly: those new to project management roles, those undertaking projects as an additional part of their role, or those who want to refresh and improve their existing skills.
Face to face/virtual as required
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.