HSCB - Lead for Success (open to HSCB Staff Only)
Designed to be innovative, fresh and leading edge. 'Lead for Success' builds on your existing leadership skills and challenges you to think about your personal leadership and emotional intelligence, how you lead your teams, and how you lead change, all within the context of Collective Leadership. You will have an opportunity to stretch and challenge how you view and perform in your leadership role.
By the end of this programme you will:
- You will have gained a deeper understanding of your power, influence and control as a leader.
- Identify how being emotionally intelligent can help you achieve better results.
- Explore how your communication style influences your ability to successfully lead people, and deliver change through your teams.
- Discuss how to effectively deliver change and improvement while maintaining successful stakeholder relationships.
All HSCB Staff.
Anyone in a leadership position who want to develop their leadership skills and behaviours.
Participants will have the opportunity to undertake a 360 feedback assessment from which they can develop an action plan with their coach, to support them through this leadership development journey.
5 Days set across x3 modules plus 6 coaching sessions:
Module 1 - Personal Leadership
Module 2 - Leading Teams
Module 3 - Leading Change
- Cohort 1 will start in November 2021
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.