Creating & Delivering Virtual Learning
With the rise of flexible working and working from home the need to understand and use Zoom has become more important than ever. This course supports staff who are undertaking online course delivery or want to use Zoom more interactively. It will introduce you to the variety of Zoom functions and how they can be applied to a virtual classroom situation to facilitate engagement and interactivity.
- Appreciate how to use zoom.
- Understand setting up breakout rooms, polls, sharing screens, managing participants as a host.
- Ensuring participant management and understanding Zoom settings.
- Understanding how to chunk down existing courses for online delivery.
- Appreciating Zoom tools and resources to support interactive learning.
This course is for all staff but particularly Learning & Development staff.
Virtual delivery using zoom.
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.