SEHSCT Accelerating Change (SEHSCT applicants only)
This two day programme will equip those with a responsibility for leading change with a structure and tools to support both small change initiatives and large transformation pieces.
At the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Explain what change management means within Health and Social Care.
- Explain why change management is essential for succesful transformation.
- Explain the component parts of the change lifecycle model.
- Identify appropriate tools to use during change initiatives.
- Utilise change management practices to deliver effective outcomes in Health and Social Care.
SEHSCT applicants only who are involved in leading change.
Partcipants will engage in a combination of theory and practical application, via a case study, across 2 days