SEHSCT Accelerating Change (SEHSCT applicants only) (2022/23)
This programme will equip those with a responsibility for leading change with a structure, and tools, to support both small change initiatives and large transformation pieces.
The Accelerating Change programme will consist of a combination of information sharing, discussion and group activities. You will apply the stages of the change process to a case study and will perform the role of a change team. The objectives for the 2 days are as follows
- Explain what change management means within Health and Social Care.
- Explain why change management is essential for succesful transformation.
- Explain the component parts of the change lifecycle model.
- Identify appropriate tools to use during change initiatives.
- Utilise change management practices to deliver effective outcomes in Health and Social Care.
Aimed at Bands 7+ Assistant Directors (8b to 8d) and band 7 staff who are engaged in change programmes across Health and Social Care or who aspire to be. Others may be considered.
*Please Note* Participants will apply for 'One' Cohort Only
Partcipants will engage in a combination of theory and practical application, via a case study, across 2 full days or 4 half days
*Please Note* Cohort 2 is a hybrid event following this schedule;
26th October 9:30am-1:00pm (Virtual)
9th November 1:00pm-4:30pm (Face to Face)
23rd November 9:30am-1:00pm (Virtual)
7th December 1:00pm-4:30pm (Face to Face)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.