HSCB Building Future Talent (Open to HSCB Staff Only)
This bespoke succession planning initiative is aimed at Tier 4 & 5 leaders to support their preparation and development for their next role.
This programme is designed to support participants to create a bespoke personalised development pathway that:
- Takes account of professional development needs, prior learning and achievements.
- Improves and develops further collective leadership.
- Increases critical leadership and management skills.
- Provides challenging opportunities to stretch their capability.
- Gives the confidence and competence to demonstrate readiness to apply for future laedership positions.
Tier 4 and Tier 5 leaders who want to progress to their next leadership role.
- Information session.
- Application process.
- Diagnostic tool.
- Personal Diagnostic conversation with a Development Advisor.
- Creation of a bespoke development plan.
- 5 x Master classes based on comman group development needs.
Dates of Programme:
19th August 2021 - Information Session.
19th August 2021- 2nd September - Application Process.
20th September 2021 - Diagnostic Event.
Module1: 28th October 2021.
Module 2: 24th November 2021.
Module 3: 20th January 2022 .
Module 4: 22nd February 2022.
Module 5: 22nd March 2022.
This is a modular programme containing Five Modules. You can see a list of dates and modules below. Please select the apply button beside the programme you are interested in.
|Label||Dates & Times||Venue||Administrator|
|HSCB Building Future Talent (Open to HSCB Staff Only)||
Information Session: 19th August 21
Application Process: 19th August - 2nd September 21
Diagnostic Event: 20th September 21
Module 1: 28th October 21
Module 2: 24th November 21
Module 3: 20th January 21
Module 4: 22nd February 21
Module 5: 22nd March 21
|Zoom - Virtual Learning Session||Pauline Atkinson|