HSCB Accelerating Change Programme (open to HSCB staff only)
This two day programme will equip those with a responsibility for leading change with a framework and toolkit to support both small change initiatives and large transformation projects.
At the end of this programme participants will be able to:
- Explain what change management means within Health and Social Care.
- Explain why change management is essential for successful transformation.
- Explain the component parts of the change framework.
- Identify appropriate tools to use during change initiatives.
- Utilise change managerment practices to deliver effective outcomes in Health and Socail Care.
Anyone involved in leading change.
Participants will engage in a combination of theory and practical application, via a case study, across two days.
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.