Aspiring Directors Succession Planning Programme
The purpose of this programme is to help you prepare for the challenge of operating at Director level, as member of an Executive Team, Trust Board and as a key player in the wider system.
- Introduce “core concepts” about leadership in health and social care including collective leadership, public value and systems thinking
- Share tools and approaches that you can use to manage the dilemmas and paradoxes that characterise many of the challenges that you will face
- Improve your self-awareness and increase your confidence, impact, effectiveness and credibility to make a difference in the wider system
- Help you explore your potential for leadership at the most senior level and develop the strategies needed to cope within creasing demands
- Provide a safe learning environment within which to review your leadership approach
This programme is aimed at those who hope to take up a Director's position within the next 12 - 18 months. It is aimed at Co-Directors Assistant Medical Directors.
The programme will be charged at 5 MD places.
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.