Leaders in Practice for Social Work Team Leads 22/23
This programme is for new team leaders who manage people on the front line in Social Work and Social Care.
The programme will develop critical insights into your management and leadership, equipping you for your challenging role. This will be clearly demonstrated through a transfer of learning into managing practice on the front line.
It will be delivered with some modules face to face and some virtually. This may be subject to change due to any new restrictions.
Information Session (virtual)
Monday 26 September 2022
10am - 11am Register via Zoom
2pm - 3pm Register via Zoom
Modules 1 : 8 & 15 November 2022
Leading Effective Practice on the Front Line
Module 2 : 8 & 13 December 2022
Leading Teams on the Front Line
Module 3 : 27 January & 9 February 2023
Improving Social Work Practice and Services within a Changing Environment
Module 4 : 3 March 2023
Enhancing Your Performance
- Completion of an assignment and a reflective journal
- Completion and presentation of an improvement initiative in your team or service
- Develop critical reflection and new insights into your management and leadership role within a complex environment, including service user involvement.
- Develop additional skills to manage and support your team
- Network with other social work managers in HSC and other sectors.
Social Work Team Leads
NISCC PIP Specialist Award in Social Care - 1, 3, 7 and 8
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.