Accelerating Change (22/23) - Graduate Trainees Only
This x2 day programme will equip those with a responsibility for leading change with a structure, and tools, to support both small change initiatives and large transformation pieces. This is a brand new programme and is based upon up to date research and best practice.
At the end of this programme participants will be able to
- Explain what change management means within Health & Social Care
- Explain why change management is essential for successful transformation
- Explain the component parts of the change model
- Identify appropriate tools to use during change initiatives
- Utilise change management practices to deliver effective outcomes in Health & Social Care
A combination of theory and practical application, via a case study, across x2 days
Programme delivered virtually/Face to Face
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.