Excel - Introduction
Following the launch of HSC Learn we no longer accept applications through this website.
To apply for this programme please visit - http://learn.hscni.net/
We no longer accept applications through this website.
To apply for this programme please click here
To give participants an introduction to the basics of Microsoft Excel.
- Create, edit and save workbooks
- Apply formats to a worksheet
- Move and copy data within and between workbooks
- Perform basic calculations by using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Use functions such as Sum, Average, Count, Max and Min
- Create and format charts
Anyone with limited or no previous knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
1 Day delivery
We are pleased to be introducing a hybrid learning approach for all our I.T. programmes. Please check course information to see if your course date is held in centre or online via Microsoft Teams.
If you have any questions concerning this, please do not hesitate to contact our Digital Consultancy team via email@example.com
(Prices do not include VAT)
There are currently no dates scheduled for this course, if you would like to submit an expression of interest please contact us.